Rules And Regulation
Parner Public School
- Students shall be required to maintain high standard of discipline.
- The school will not liable to compensate any claim arising out of illness, accident or any other cause.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the school campus without the permission of the authorities.
- The school will not accept responsibility for accidents or any loss of property although all possible care will be taken to prevent any such mishaps.
- Every student should bring student school diary to the school on all days.
- Every day the student must reach the school at least five minutes before scheduled assembly time.
- Parents are expected to meet teachers & wardens to enquire about the progress of their wards only on specified days.
- Parents/Guardians are expected to extend full co-operation and be responsible to the communication made from the school management from time to time.
- Students will have to participate in each and every activity of the school including Tours & Treks.
- The decision to the Principal will be final and binding on parents/ guardians/ students in case of any dispute.
- Parents /Guardians are expected to extend full co-operation and be responsible to the communication made from the school management from time to time.
- A frequent visit by parents create adjustment problems in their wards, hence such practice is not allowed.